beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update the netui-jsf sample build files to support newer MyFaces 1.1.X
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:04:41 GMT
Eddie,

Yes, to update to a newer release. I will leave the older version in
the tree. We could still build/test against that if desired. The
reason I was going to update and test the build against the newer
version is that MyFaces now has a dependency on commons-lang.jar. The
changes to the build.xml would check for availability of a
commons-lang.jar property in a MyFaces build (target 'build-myfaces')
and copy the jar appropriately. We don't ship the MyFaces jars so I
don't have to do this but thought it might help.

Thanks,
Carlin