beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a new <netui:div> tag for additional client side JavaScript support
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:57:36 GMT
Carlin--

  Interesting idea, though I thought this could be accomplished with a
regular HTML <div>, the generated NetUI JavaScript, and the
<netui:rewriteName> tag.  For example, the type of thing that's
available here in "web/tags/rewriteTags/index.jsp".

  Would the <netui:div> panel do something different?

Eddie