beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] beehive 1.0.2 release
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:14:47 GMT
  This vote has expired, and we've got two votes but none from PMC
members.  I'll reopen the vote for 3 more days running until 12 AM GMT
December 4.

  PMC members, PLEASE VOTE!  :)  Would be great to get this release finalized.

  Carlin, as to the netui-samples change, because we vote on SVN
change numbers, it would require rebuilding the binaries which I'd
like to avoid at this point.  So, let's leave out of branches/v1.0.2.

Thanks.
Eddie