beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Approach for unit testing Page Flow Controller Components(Specifically Controller.java)
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:20:19 GMT
I think HttpUnit may be your best bet. There should be some example
HttpUnit tests that ship with the petstore sample located in:

  <beehive-dist>/samples/petstoreWeb/test-src/

There is an archived email with explanation about of using the
MockPageFlowTestCase class based on StrutsTestCase for JUnit...
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-user/200505.mbox/%3C428D1C90.6030304@bea.com%3E

You can also look at the original JIRA issue to support StrutsTestCase
and container-less "mock objects" testing...
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-615
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/beehive/trunk/netui/test/src/junitTests/org/apache/beehive/netui/test/pageflow/MockPageFlowTestCase.java

There's an open JIRA issue for a new feature to provide support for
in-container and out-of-container testing. See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-982

...open for some contributions.

Kind regards,
Carlin