beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: control tagTree expand and collapse
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:45:36 GMT
The TreeElement object has a setExpand(boolean) method that can be
used to define whether the node item should be rendered as expanded or
not. In your controller you could have an action method as the
selectionAction for the tree tag. Then based on a tree node selection
you could manipulate the desired TreeElement's expanded state.

Kind regards,
Carlin