beehive-dev mailing list archives

From NandaKishore Vadugu <nvad...@csc.com>
Subject Approach for unit testing Page Flow Controller Components(Specifically Controller.java)
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:00:40 GMT
Hi

This is Nanda Kishore. I am working on the page flow components integrated
with the Weblogic Portal 9.2.

Please help me in regard with the testing of the PageFlow Components.

Specifically how can we test the Controller.java Component or the
components(java class) that extends PageFlow Controller.
Can we test using Junit or any of the xUnit Architecture.

Thanking you in Anticipation

Best Regards,

Nanda Kishore
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) India Pvt. Ltd.
Mind Space IT Park,Madhapur,
HITEC City, Hyderabad - 500081
Office Tel: +91 40 39803100 ext- 4817
Mobile : +91 (0) 9985410050
nvadugu@csc.com
www.csc.com

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.