beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a new patch release [was: Re: Question about the next release...]
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 16:31:29 GMT
Eddie,

I've made the changes to add the license and notice files to the
beehive jars. Looked like both Struts and Ant placed these files in
META-INF of their jars so I did the same.

Anything else I can do before we create / sign a release package?

Thanks,
Carlin

On 11/3/06, Carlin Rogers <carlin.rogers@gmail.com> wrote:
> Eddie,
>
> Yes, that helps. Thanks for the reply as well as the feedback on my
> earlier questions about the docs.
>
> Carlin
>
> On 11/3/06, Eddie O'Neil <ekoneil@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Carlin--
> >
> >    Seems like that change should be removed as well because it was a
> > step along the way to the partial data set support in trunk.  The
> > PagedDataSet class changed more from that SVN version.
> >
> >   Probably best to go back to before that work started.
> >
> > HTH.
> > Eddie
> >

> > On 11/2/06, Carlin Rogers <carlin.rogers@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Eddie,
> > >
> > > I have another question about pulling the incomplete data grid
> > > features from the branch. I should remove the "checkpoint work" you
> > > did in the PagedDataSet class, etc. from revision 415150,
> > > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-commits/200606.mbox/%3c20060618155232.DB13A1A983A@eris.apache.org%3e
> > > as well as the work in revision 431515, right? Or, did you want me to
> > > leave that in?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Carlin

Wednesday
 If

APIs could change

I'd be good with either 1 or

except...

trunk/ for supporting partial data
yet.  Some options:

set support, and ship 1.0.2
and then ship 1.0.2

to me...

release to me.  We've fixed a lot of bugs --
area there have been a number of bugs
users using Beehive from within an IDE (many
Also bugs releated to security and deadlocks

a good thing to get these fixes into a patch

about the scheduling of the next beehive release.
than 65 bugs and improvements fixed along with
Some of these seem like good improvements
getting out to the user community. This includes
fix and some page flow deadlock fixes as

on whether this would be a patch release (
(1.1)? Just curious what folks where thinking
started.