beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reorganize directory structure of NetUI webapp-template?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:42:39 GMT
Carlin--

  Sure, it seems fine to reorganize that directory if you'd like,
though it's never really used as a web application as-is.  It's really
just a source for images / jsps / xmls that are often used in a NetUI
webapp.  They could even just be droped in buckets like imgs/, xmls/,
etc.

  Either is fine with me.  :)

Eddie