beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finally posted: src file header and copyright policy
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:29:11 GMT
FWIW, all the source files which were missing headers should now have
them.  I also checked WSM and didn't find any files with questionable
headers.

Since it looks like everything is ready to go I'll try to start on the
actual header conversion to the new format tomorrow or Friday unless I
hear differently.

 - Chad