beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finally posted: src file header and copyright policy
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:38:54 GMT
It appears the discussion on this has died down and all Apache
projects will be required to make this change by Sept 1st.  Has any
one on the dev list heard differently?

I'll start with a pass though the Beehive source files and fix any
headers which won't migrate correctly using the update-AL20.pl pearl
script and also attempt to make sure that all of our source files have
an apache header.

Assuming I don't hear differently I'll try to give the update a shot
sometime next week.

 - Chad