beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback:netui/tutorial.html
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:41:33 GMT
Good catch and thank you for reporting the tutorial issues.

I think the extra declarative validation in the Controller.java was an
editing error. The log on the tutorial shows that it was changed to place
the validation annotations on the form bean and remove it from the
controller. It appears it was removed further up in the tutorial but not in
step 8.

I noticed some other problems as well. I will log a bug in JIRA and get the
changes and into SVN.

Kind regards,
Carlin