beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding NetUI annotation processing for an external form bean class in check() phase
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:51:59 GMT
Rich,

I'll take a look at this more closely and make sure I follow as I'm not yet
sure how that impacts the use of the @ValidatableBean annotation (which is
used with the validatableBeans attribute of the Controller annot). I guess
either @ValidatableBean or @FormBean would be required for
@ValidatableProperty?

Thanks,
Carlin