beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 181 support for axis2
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 12:12:10 GMT
Hey Eddie,

Thats what I thought too. Once we generate the AnnoBeans we can delete the
annotations from the spec file.
We can include the generated source as part of the permanent source tree.

Since this is a spec file there is no need to generate the AnnoBeans over
and over as the spec files are static, hence the generated source never
change.
So lets do that if you are ok with it.

Regards,

Rajith

>   A'right -- mail is in legal-discuss@.  Will be interesting to see
> how that conversation turns out.  :)  Interested parties should follow
> the discussion there.
>
> Eddie
>

> On 7/23/06, Eddie O'Neil <ekoneil@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rajith--
> >
> >   Hey -- something came up this weekend and I am just getting back to
> > this now.  My gut is that this type of metadata modification to an API
> > class isn't going to fly (mail about this shortly); since the annogen
> > beans are just generated from the annotations themselves, can we just
> > hand code them to match the JSR-181 annotations?
> >
> >   Will take a look at the patch...
> >
> > Eddie
> >

> > On 7/23/06, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Eddie,