beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 181 support for axis2
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:56:32 GMT
Eddie,

I totally forgot about sending the patch, but finnaly did it today.
Please review it and let me know your comments.

We still need to figure out the legal issue about adding an annotation to
the spec class.
(Does annogen have a way around without annotatiing the classes, for it to
generate the AnnoBean classes.???)

> 2.) Generating Annogen beans for meta data
>     The annogen task that generates code based on the annotated classes
> seems to have a bug with inner classes.
>     For example WebParam.Mode gives compilation errors as it cannot the
> handle the inner class
>     So I eidted the generated source file to get it working. (I maybe
wrong
> here...)

This is still an issue :-(

Regards,