beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJBControl for EJB 3.0
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:26:47 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I think your current plan sounds fine.

I don't think Geronimo has implemented EJB 3 support yet.  I have
heard that JBoss claims to have support for EBJ 3, but haven't really
looked at it yet to see how complete it is.

The EJB control's DRTs do use Geronimo, so there may be a bit of work
necessary to get them up an running with some other application
server.

Try to keep the dev list updated with the results of your
investigation, right now I think a lot of devs are still spinning up
on the EJB 3.0 spec so you may not get lots of feedback at least
initially.

   - Chad