beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 181 support for axis2
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:05:13 GMT
Rajith--

  Yeah -- I started looking at the patch last night and have it up and
running with the existing WSM tests passing.  I've not done the work
to just copy the source files annogen creates, but that's the easy
part.  :)  Thanks for the patch!

Dims--

  No, we've not done a nightly build for a while.  With Rajith's patch
(and external eyes that need to be on a WSM distributable), I was
going to start publishing a WSM snapshot to a Maven2 repo on
people.apache.org/~ekoneil.

  Sound good?

Eddie

> does beehive have a nightly build? are the snapshots published to any
> maven repo?
>
> thx,
> dims
>
> On 7/25/06, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Eddie,
> >
> > Dims also things its fine to include the generated AnnoBeans in the source
> > treee and then remove the meta annotations from the spec files, thus
> > avoiding the legal issue.
> >
> > Eddie, can u then check the patch and commit with nessacery changes.
> >
> > Note the task to generate AnnoBeans is commented out !!!
> >         Also u need to javac the generated source files from the new
> > location within the source tree instead of the temp directory where it was
> > generated.
> >
> > I will attach the generated source files as a patch. (pls add it to the main
> > source tree)
> >
> > Let me know how it goes.
> > If we can sort this out on the wsm side then I can sort it out on the axis2
> > side with Dims help :-)
> >
> > Eddie, thanks for your support.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Rajith
> > 1- 416- 482- 2661 x 308
> >
> > On 7/24/06, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Eddie,
> > >
> > > Thats what I thought too. Once we generate the AnnoBeans we can delete the
> > > annotations from the spec file.
> > > We can include the generated source as part of the permanent source tree.
> > >
> > > Since this is a spec file there is no need to generate the AnnoBeans over
> > > and over as the spec files are static, hence the generated source never
> > > change.
> > > So lets do that if you are ok with it.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Rajith