beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porting the controls drts from tch to junit
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 00:14:52 GMT
  Totally -- to reiterate my stance on this from the other thread, I'd
prefer to have tests for integrating Controls into NetUI in the NetUI
test suite.  To be clear, there aren't JPF dependencies on core
Controls today -- just on the tests.

  I can totally understand arguments to the contrary -- namely making
sure commits to Controls don't break other components, but with a
sufficient enougn Controls test suite, this shouldn't be a problem for
controls/ commits.  With this, it falls into the NetUI camp to keep
the web-tier end of the integration working.

  So, I'm +1 for moving the tests to NetUI (but am not in favor of
deleting them outright).

Eddie