beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porting the controls drts from tch to junit
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 21:00:51 GMT
Chad,

I'm not too familiar with the page flow tests that are in controls. Some of
the existing tests in the coreWeb BVT may already have some of the same test
coverage. If not, then Eddie's suggestion to utilize the existing
TestRecorder framework for any tests you want to move into NetUI, sound good
to me.

I can point you to some of the existing tests...

some control interfaces and implementation files are in
netui/test/webapps/drt/src/org/apache/beehive/netui/test/controls/

and the page flows are in
netui/test/webapps/drt/src/controls/

There are also tests in
netui/test/webapps/drt/{src,web}/pageFlowCore/controlsContextualServices/
netui/test/webapps/drt/{src,web}/pageFlowCore/inheritControls/
netui/test/webapps/drt/{src,web}/pageFlowCore/lifecycle/

Carlin