beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [wsm] ReflectionWsmServiceFactory
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:30:36 GMT
  Excellent -- I'll take a look at it.

  I've also got the Mirror-like abstraction in place and working
(passes tests) that I'll commit to WSM in the next day or so.  Also
need to follow up with axis-dev@ with this as well.  Basically, this
removes the *runtime* dependency on "com.sun" classes and provides an
abstraction that could be backed with pure reflection, annogen, etc.
For those of you familiar with JAM, this serves the same purpose but
follows the APIs that are available in the Java 5 JDK.

  Been busy this week as well -- will send additional information on
this in a subsequent e-mail.

Eddie