beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSM jars for Axis2
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 04:45:59 GMT
  Yeah -- that JAR mysteriously disappeared from the Maven2
repository.  So, to get ahold of it, do this:

1) download the following JAR from the Maven1 repo:
  http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/xmlbeans/jars/jsr173_1.0_api.jar

2) register it with Maven2 using:

mvn install:install-file -Dfile=/Users/ekoneil/jsr173_1.0_api.jar
-DgroupId=xmlbeans -DartifactId=jsr173_1.0_api -Dversion=1.0
-Dpackaging=jar

This will put the JSR 173 API JAR file into the maven repository, and
I'll have the updated Ant files committed shortly.

The source files for the JSR-181 APIs were clean room'ed by Beehive
about a year ago and are committed to SVN under:

  beehive/wsm/trunk/src/api

They're ASL 2.0 license.

Hope that helps...

Eddie