beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Rickey Jack" <911xe...@singapore.net>
Subject Plese visit us (more info inside).
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:18:37 GMT
Hello Announce

International company "Eurobiz Tour Inc." is well known all over the world in international
tours business.
We are searching for people,who want to work in our company and reach success fast, using
modern life type.

Our company wants to become First place in touristic business, i hope you too.
This letter is to inform you about our TODAY BEST WORK PROPOSITION in this field of market.

You can become our manager and promote our company in your area.
The salary is 1000 EUR-3000 EUR per week, your duties are to execute tasks from Sirenis Inc.
head office.Poland ,Spain,  Slovakia, Germany, France business map.
Candidates: 21-60 years old, internet access every day, mobile phone, to be anxious for success.

No matter you country and city, send us your mail and get a reply next day!
Please send your CV, profiles according this e-mail: jobeurobiz@aol.com

Clair Bowden
Wen, 7 Jun 2006 11:18:37 +0200