beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsm breakout progress -- [was: Re: [proposal] wsm breakout]
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 16:07:32 GMT
Good point, I have been trying to decide what the best direction for
the WSC drts might be (WSM dependency and/or Axis dependency).  I was
thinking that the WSC drts didn't add a lot of value to WSM testing
since typically they are exercising web service features provided by
the underlying service provider.  However they are a good sanity check
for WSM and do gain a measure of portablilty from the WSM dependency.

If you don't mind the dependency on WSM then I am fine with leaving
the WSC drts as they are.

   - Chad