beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject renamed getter methods on FlowController
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 22:05:18 GMT
Hi Daryl,

I was looking at the change for BEEHIVE-1069 where some methods on the
PageFlowController were renamed so they aren't picked up as JavaBean
properties...

PageFlowController: getSharedFlows(), getCurrentPageInfo(),
getPreviousPageInfo(), getPreviousActionInfo()
FolowController: getModuleConfig(), getActions()

However, with the changes I did not notice a replacement public method,
theActions(). Was there a reason to omit this one? If not, I can go ahead
and add it.

Thanks,
Carlin