beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compressing the Controls tests
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:23:25 GMT
All--

  This is done; I've also taken a look at how to decouple from all of
the custom Controls testing tools that are used in trunk/controls/test
and believe that it should be possible to port most of these tests
onto POJU (Plain Old JUnit).  :)

  This will make it *much* easier to run and debug these tests in IDEs
that support JUnit.

  Not planning on finishing this now -- just something to think about
for the future.

Eddie