beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Control inheritance question....
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:55:16 GMT
I'm trying to determine if the following is valid, any input from other's on
this list is appreciated:

If I have two control interfaces (A and B)

Is it a valid controls construct to delcare a control interface (C) as:

@ControlInterface
public interface C extends A, B {

 }

Looking at some of the controls core source code it doesn't appear this
construct this was part of its design.  If it is not a valid construct,
perhaps we should modify the controls core apt processor to treat it as an
error at compile time.

 - Chad