beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: combining netui/src/core and netui/src/util
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:20:09 GMT
  Yeah, it is a little odd -- the split between all of these things.
We could mash them all together...

  For now, I worked around it by putting the configuration / parser
code for commands and chains into the util.config.internal package and
putting the chain impl in the core.chain package.  As it happened,
these two (parser and runtime) were loosely coupled enough that they
could be split like this.  :)

  So, I'm fine leaving it.  Carlin, thanks for pointing out those
dependencies again before I started moving files around the tree.

Eddie