beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with generated struts-config*.xml files.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:48:38 GMT
Hi Terry,

I'm unaware of any issue like this from 1.0. I just tried the V1 final
release and did not see any of the struts-config files for my test page
flows generated this way. Does this happen for all your generated Struts
module config files or do you just have a certain one that is written out in
the wrong order?

Kind regards,
Carlin