beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Terry Zhou" <xz...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Problem with generated struts-config*.xml files.
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 01:56:50 GMT
Hi Rich, Carlin,
   Thanks a lot for you help!
   I am just the case using struts merge feature, so I failed as Rich
said. After all it's resolved in 1.0.1, and maybe I had to turn to
1.0.1.
   Another question is can I use the up to date
beehive-netui-compiler.jar only, and keep other files such as
beehive-netui-core.jar, beehive-controls jar still at version1.0?
Because beehive 1.0.1 seems has some compatibility issues with my
current working.
   Thank you very much!

 Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Feit [mailto:richfeit@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:23 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Re: Problem with generated struts-config*.xml files.

This used to happen when using the Struts Merge feature -- is that
what's going on here?  I'm pretty sure the bug has been fixed, though.
For whatever reason, I can't seem to find the thread/bug, but I remember

that the workaround is to use a Struts merge file that contains *all*
root-level elements (even ones that are empty), in the right order.

Hope this helps,
Rich

Carlin Rogers wrote:
> Hi Terry,
>
> I'm unaware of any issue like this from 1.0. I just tried the V1 final
> release and did not see any of the struts-config files for my test
page
> flows generated this way. Does this happen for all your generated
Struts
> module config files or do you just have a certain one that is written
out in
> the wrong order?
>
> Kind regards,
> Carlin
>
> On 3/14/06, Terry Zhou <xzhou@bea.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello, everyone,
>>    Has any guy seen this problem? The generated page flow files names
>> struts-config*.xml have wrong format, controller element was on the
top
>> of the form-beans elements. Like this:
>>
>> <struts-config>
>>    <controller

className="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.config.PageFlowControllerCo
>> nfig" inputForward="true" processorClass="com.bea.console.
>> internal.ConsolePageFlowRequestProcessor">
>>     <set-property property="isReturnToPageDisabled" value="true"/>
>>     <set-property property="isReturnToActionDisabled" value="true"/>
>>     <set-property property="nocache" value="true"/>
>>     <set-property property="contentType"
>> value="text/html;charset=UTF-8"/>
>>     <set-property property="sharedFlows" value=""/>
>>     <set-property property="controllerClass" value="com.bea.console.
>> actions.core.server.manageconnector.ManageConnectorFlow"/>
>>   </controller>
>>   <form-beans>
>>     <form-bean

className="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.config.PageFlowActionFormBe
>> an" name="nonDynaGenericDeleteForm"
>> type="org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.AnyBeanActionForm">
>>       <set-property property="actualType" value="com.bea.console.
>> actionforms.NonDynaGenericDeleteForm"/>
>>     </form-bean>
>>   </form-beans>
>>
>> This happened in beehive1.0, but didn't in 1.0.1, is the any issue
about
>> this?
>> Thanks a lot!
>>
>> Terry

contain
>> information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and
affiliated
>> entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted
and/or
>> legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual
>> or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended
recipient,
>> and have received this message in error, please immediately return
this
>> by email and then delete it.

by email and then delete it.