beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Annotation parsing framework for Axis2 (Re: [wsm] a plan)
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:24:41 GMT
Eddie,

i was looking at the current codebase and spotted the
MirrorWsmBuilder. Is this what we can use in Axis2 to inspect a given
java class? and one the WsmService object is built, then translate
that to Axis2 thingies? Can we split out the processing framework into
a separate jar (w/o things like Axis1 stuff)? Am i on the right track
with this thinking?

thanks,
dims