beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Schoettger <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug in the ControlTestContainer?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 23:40:51 GMT
I am in the process of switching the JDBC system control's junit tests over
to using the ControlTestCase base class.  It seems the test container is not
ending the control container context correctly -- the JDBC control's
onRelease() event handler is never being invoked.  I've attached a possible
fix for this issue but thought I'd get input from others on the list if it
is the proper solution.

The fix was to call the ControlContainerContext's endContext() method
instead of ControlThreadContext.endContext() method.

 - Thanks,
     Chad