beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beehive-netui-tomcat-*-5.x.jar files not not in beehive distribution
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 00:32:18 GMT
Julie--

  Good question -- those files are optional adapters for tweaking
parts of Page Flow to run on other servlet containers.  They haven't
been part of the distribution in the past and aren't really intended
to be there.  Those (and other things like them) make more sense as
separate downloads that can be added to a Beehive distribution.

  We've just never done the work to move them out of trunk/netui/src
into something like sandbox/tomcat-servlet-adapter/ or something
similar.

  Hope that helps!

Eddie

On 1/31/06, Julie Zhuo <jzhuo@bea.com> wrote:

> I noticed that these beehive-netui-tomcat jar files are not in the beehive distribution.
Thought there might be a reason for that. Can someone shine some light on this? Thanks. -Julie