beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.1 documentation updates
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:28:10 GMT
  As I've gotten into this, I've noticed something with how we
structure documentation.  Today, we do this:

<release-number>/
    netui/
    apidocs/
        classref_netui/index.html
        classref_controls/index.html
        taglib/index.html

and so on.  Basically, there are the Forrest documents in netui/ and
the other documentation under apidocs/.  This makes sense from a build
perspective, but it doesn't make much sense from a packaging
perspective because the NetUI documentation is spread throughout the
documentation directory.

  I'm going to look at whether it's possible to do something like:

<release-number>/
    netui/
        reference/
            apidocs/
            tagref/

and so on.  Not sure if this is even possible in Forrest, but we'll see.  ;)

Eddie