beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject augmenting the Ant macros -- adding a 'nocompile' flag
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:24:13 GMT
All--

  I'd like to augment the Ant macros we define in beehive-tools.xml to
add 'nocompile' flags to the targets that do annotation processing.
The reason for this is to avoid the APT problems with not reading
generated class files and to support build scenarios where we want to
chain processing of annotated Java files and then compiling in bulk.

  This change will not affect back-compat -- it's just an addition to
allow configuring a flag we're hard-coding on the <apt> call.

  Feedback welcome; I'll commit this tomorrow.

Eddie