beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth Tam <kentamina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control interceptor question
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:34:07 GMT
Hey Xibin,

Good catch -- this was just oversight.  You're absolutely right,
postEvent should also have a Throwable param in its signature.  I'll
be happy to make this change, but I'm not completely on top of the
dot-release cycle right now, so I want to make sure this isn't going
to give anyone problems right now before actually submitting.

thanks,