beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Changshin Lee <iasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [wsm] a plan
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:18:09 GMT

>   Post 1.0, there are lots of other things that we could do including:
>
> - JDK 1.4 support
> - drop-in support for WSM in Axis to support iteratively developing an
> annotated web service
> - JAX-RPC support (Ias, still have any interest in working on this?)

I'm very glad to tell you that Tmax Soft will contribute to JSR 109
support for Beehive.

The feature encompasses JAX-RPC mapping files and web services
deployment descriptors (webservices.xml) in terms of code generation.
In addition to those XML files, some extension to WSM annotation
types can help generate web application deployment descriptors
(web.xml) annd EJB module deployment descriptors (ejb-jar.xml).

We are going to start this sub-project soon and will report its
progress when significant steps are made.

Happy new year,

Ias