beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web.xml, samples and jsf
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:18:47 GMT
We should probably add the .jsf extension for samples/netui-jsf, but
even though we can't have the .faces/.jsf Servlet-mappings in our
default web.xml (since we don't require JSF), I think we should keep the
Filter-mappings for .faces/.jsf, since they point into our code, and
since you could easily install JSF into your app and then run without
the Filter-mappings... which would be Bad.  Thoughts?

Rich