beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NetUI BVT - StrutsMerge test4 question
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:36:35 GMT
I think you're right, and I have no idea why the JSP used the
disambiguated action directly.  This is an implementation detail (which
incidentally didn't always work this way), and isn't doc'ed or
supported, and which would take some digging even to uncover for the
common user.  I certainly don't object to modifying it.

Rich