beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Threads inside a Page Flow instance?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:22:21 GMT
Hey Daryl,

We should never allow two threads into user code at the same time,
although you could potentially get into a situation where you're
interleaving calls to actions and property getters.  We synchronize the
page rendering on the controller instance; see PageFlowPageFilter:284.
Let me know if you see any issues with this, though.

Rich