beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Shared Flows...
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:05:31 GMT
In FlowControllerFactory shouldn't the createSharedFlow() method be
synchronized so we don't actually end up creating multiple version of the
shared flow?  Maybe I missed the synchronization point.  My understanding is
that we store the shared flows in the session, but there is a space in time
where multiple threads could see the fact that the shared flow hasn't been
created and start the creation process.  The last thread through the process
will end up creating the shared flow that then remains in the session.  I
might be missing something here.

Daryl