beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page Flow Control Container Fix
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:02:37 GMT
Yes there is one per instance.  The problem with scoping it to the request
you then have to call the JavaControlUtils.initJavaControls on each request
to make sure the controls point to their context (this is currently done in
create).

I don't believe we can do it on the request boundary, but would have to do
it at each of the synchronization blocks.