beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control usage in Shared Flows
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:38:50 GMT
I guess, I'm trying to understand what the contract the control container
(the page flow runtime) has with respect to controls used there.  For
example, should we be synchronizing the entire request against the current
page flow so that the request/response and resource lifetimes are enforced
for the request?  Right now this isn't how the page flow runtime works.