beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsm -- using Axis .wsdd file instead of serialized Java object
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 01:01:41 GMT
Jongjin--

  Yes, agreed.  The .wsdd file can be used to redeploy a web service
in the container, and that's part of why this will be a good place to
start reworking things so that we can get something done sooner.

  By "quick iterative development experience", I meant being able to
make a change to an annotated Java file and then being able to
"refresh" it just like the Axis ".jws" development experience.

  Thanks for the tip about the .wsdl file and top-down.  I'll make
sure that works.

Eddie