beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doc needs, priorities and wish lists for 1.x
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:35:30 GMT
Steve,

Here's an item I've thought of for your earlier query about doc needs. I
think you already have this on your list. We now allow users to configure a
custom TreeRenderer implementation (beehive-974). The way to configure a
custom implementation of the TreeRenderer is through the beehive netui
config file. I put a note in the Javadoc at the top of the TreeRenderer
class but for some new additional doc we could...

- Comment on the ability to implement your own TreeRenderer by extending out
implementation and overriding any of the formatting methods desired and
state how to configure NetUI. Maybe this would go in the tagsTree.html page,
just following the "TreeElement Rendered Contents" section which describes
the markup used to render a node. I'm open to suggestions.

- add information about the new <tree-renderer-class> element (in the
<jsp-tag-config> section) to the beehive-netui-config document.

Thanks,
Carlin