beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Jongjin Choi <jongjin.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsm -- using Axis .wsdd file instead of serialized Java object
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 00:43:55 GMT
Eddie,

Axis1 also has similar feature. The java2wsdl tool generates wsdd file
from non-annotated java class. See the -deploy option of java2wsdl
tool.

Using the wsdd file's <wsdlFile> element, we can attach static wsdl
file with the service.
This can help the top-down process of WSM.

Can you explain what the "quick iterative development experience"?
For (re)deployment of service, I think the wsdd model also provide the
"quick iterative developement experience".
Once the wsdd file is generated, we can (re)deploy the service using
axis1's Admin feature or web container's redeployment/reload feature.

Thanks.

/Jongjin