beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hanson <stevelukehan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resuscitating the System Control Samples
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:46:39 GMT
Yes, I was thinking of my initial resuscitation as a starting place for a
dedicated JdbcControl sample, which would evolve going forward.  I will take
you list above as a good roadmap for sample.

I never thought of going 'out of container' with a jdbc control, and have a
bunch of questions.  What does that mean from an app architecture point of
view?  By 'out of container' do you mean out of the web container, but in a
Java container?  Why would a user want to take the control out the
container?