beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: wsm -- using Axis .wsdd file instead of serialized Java object
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 15:50:27 GMT
Dims--

   Good point -- I'm trying to avoid generating too many .java files in
the pure-Axis case as we'll need lots of flies for JAX-RPC.

   Using the .wsdd file appealed to me because it's really *simple* and
easy to debug.  I think I also figured out how to use them to pass
headers to web service methods as parameters using the attributes on the
<parameter> element.

   I'll give .wsdd generation a shot and see how it works.  Maybe we'll
even have something new to talk about at ApacheCon.  ;)

Eddie