beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richard.f...@bea.com>
Subject Re: error message RE struts-config.xml
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:13:05 GMT
I agree; there's even code in AutoRegisterActionServlet to avoid this
warning.  Can you try changing your web.xml to reference
/_pageflow/struts-config.xml instead of
/WEB-INF/classes/_pageflow/struts-config.xml ?  I actually made this
change locally to our default web.xml a few days ago, but I haven't
checked it in yet.

Rich