beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject NetUI tutorial
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:31:55 GMT
Hi all,

I've made some changes to the NetUI tutorial:

    - In the Validation section, moved declarative validation annotations to the form bean,
away from the action.  This is the more important case, and it's simpler.
    - Updated to reflect the new project model (web/src/build).
    - Changed the webapp name from pageflow_tutorial to netui-tutorial.
    - Made the initial page flow one you create, in a directory, rather than an edit of the
default one at the root of the webapp.
    - Removed Shared Flow from all but the Shared Flow section -- it doesn't need to exist
everywhere.
    - Changed to use action outputs instead of request attributes.
    - Changed to databind directly instead of using <netui:content>

If you disagree with any of these changes or find any problems, let me
know (or fix it :) ).

Thanks,
Rich