beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copule of coreWeb questions
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:08:04 GMT
Thanks, I appreciate it.  :)  I just checked this in -- 'coreWeb' is now
'web'.

As to wiring up Struts 1.1 tests, I haven't looked at it yet, but I
think you suggested replacing the current multi-version awareness with a
simple ant import file for Struts 1.1 that could be used to overwrite
Struts 1.2 with Struts 1.1 only in tests that need it.  I think it's a
great idea, and I'm happy to do it if you're not already on it.

Rich