beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [big changes coming] Re: beehive test webapp project models
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 05:44:25 GMT
Two other test recorder related changes I forgot about:

1) added a <testrecorder-deploy> Ant macro that can be used to deploy
the test recorder into a web application
2) added a <testrecorder-config> Ant macro that removes the need for a
test recorder config JAR file.  The TR config files are now filtered
for replaceable tokens and placed directly into WEB-INF/classes.

The change will also remove:

trunk/netui/test/ant/buildWebapp.xml
trunk/netui/test/ant/webapp-imports.xml
trunk/netui/test/dist-test/files/ant/testWebBuild.xml

in a continued effort to simplify all of this stuff as they're no longer needed.

:)

Eddie